If you desire to connect with our staff liaison for prayer support and coaching, please fill out the following questions and send us your responses by choosing “Submit” below.
Please note: we are not engaged in hiring or paying additional staff, but in promoting the concept of men giving themselves to the ministry of discipling other men.
Do you believe that:
- Gods Word is inerrant infallible and completely trustworthy for life and godliness?
- The local church is Gods primary instrument for discipleship evangelism accountability and missions?
- The Gospel is the greatest news ever given to mankind?
Does your heart long for:
- More and more men growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, and helping other men grow in knowledge and obedience?
- More and more men leading well at home and in the church?
- More and more elders who are shepherding the flock and modeling for others discipleship?
- More and more churches where discipleship is considered a foundational mission?
Are you prepared to:
- Serve under the authority of your local church leaders
- Model for others a life devoted to “prayer and the ministry of the word”?
- Devote greater time and attention to serving other men and diminish, or eliminate, time and attention to a “regular” job?
Can you afford to:
- Serve without reimbursement, or serve with minimum reimbursement, which would come through your local church?